Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 622nd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/愛犬コロン 画像1My pet dog Koron
Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

This morning's Koron-chan ♥

Koron was feeling lonely
so even in this kind of heat this season, she's keeping close to me *laughs* ^ヮ^

When I was eating breakfast too, she was staring at my side like this too (picture 1)

After that, I sat on the sofa and by my foot it lightly slept close to me...

Again after that
When I was drying the laundry by the balcony, she sat, stared and waited for me

And now!!
I'm with Koron >w< as I'm hitting the blog but
Koron's keeping close to my back and sleeping ^ヮ^;

My back's hot...^ヮ^;
Well!! She's cute so I'll endure it *laughs*

Koron's a spoilt child ^ヮ^ ♥

And...the thing I thought about as I took this pitcure just now...!

Koron's the same colour...as the floor...(・o・)/

Well then well then let's have a fun day today ♥

---------------------------------

Awww Koron <33 how cute -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment