Saturday 21 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 626th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハーサル(あいり) 画像1♥ Rehearsal ^ヮ^ (Airi)
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today is another
C-ute live rehearsal ^ヮ^ ♥

Now today
we've put everything together so
I'll have to recover what I've missed ♥♥

Next is just memorizing it
perfectly (♥ヮ♥)♥

......I have to do my best!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

I want to do my best to ^ヮ^
be more danceable in dance ♥

However, Suzuki Airi...
from yesterday has gotten
a dripping nose >_< ♥ *laughs*

Here
I'll do my best in healing myself quickly

Iyaa...once again
I tried to do the rehearsals
I thought C-ute is fun ^ヮ^

Everyone's fun
I was late in rehearsals
They helped me and Nakkii
pick up the pace ^ヮ^ ♥

It's happiness ^ヮ^

Just a bit more
Until the real thing!!
Let's do our best in this manner ^ヮ^

The picture
is with Mai-chan ♥ ^ヮ^
It's been a while kinda ^ヮ^

I love everyone ♥

-------------------------------------

Aww! Well of course Airi~ Everyone has to help each other out ^_^ -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment