Saturday 21 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 630th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ラジオ千聖 画像1Radio ☺ Chisato
Good evening (^-^*)☺

Today we had
rehearsals! ♥
the dances are haard
Hanging my head (ノ△T)
To have confidence in myself
is not that simple >_<
Why can't I be good at being cool when I dance...>_<
Until the 28th I'll somehow find the answer
I must do an amazing-like performance.

The topic's changing but
Today I was able to appear
on a live radio broadcast of NACK5
with Mai, Maimi-chan and me!
It's my first time being able to appear on NACK5 so I was
pretty nervous but XoX
Bakabon Onizuka-san and
Yamaguchi Itsuwa-san
they started friendly talks with us ♥
It became a really
fun radio show ^ヮ^
Thank you very much!

The point I need to reflect on is my ablity to speak (-3-)
My ability to speak clearly is bad and it'll end up with you not being able to understand what I'm saying since it's a radio show so (-_-'')
I have to take care
I think

Well then baichaako ☺

-----------------------------------

Ahhhh! From the earlier days of translating I couldn't understand what this word was but it finally clicked! I used to write Namera tongue or something but it's actually "Katsuzetsu" this erm apparently means: "The tongue's exercise ability" but really it's more like the ability to be able to enunciate saying long senteces and phrases etc. Do you understand? Well I know for one that my "katsuzetsu" is very very bad...7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment