Tuesday 24 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 642nd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/やられた。 画像1It was done to me.
It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,

somehow,

When I got up this morning,

I couldn't move my body XoX

Nakajima Saki, 16 years old

at last, first time in my life

I had sleep paralysis!???

Already

Really, Nakajima

has been donee XoX

I thought.

But I ended up noticing that

unfortunately,

it was just muscle ache (-3-)

Nakajima

normally,

My alarm clock stopped.

Normally,

it wakes me up.

I've been done XoX

Picture 1

That

Nakajima's muscle pains

I uploaded.

It's an ultra!!!!!!!!

Strong opponent but

I'll do my best!

If I made you worry

I'm sorry about that.

Ah,

I didn't did I *laughs*

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------

I'm a bit more worried about Chisa at the moment. Sorry Nakkii!!! I did feel bad when I thought you had sleep paralysis though but...nevermind. Haha... I got muscle ache this morning >_< just like C-ute.. too much singing and dancing 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment