Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 603rd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE リハーサル 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE リハーサル 画像2THE rehearsal

Otsukareeraisu ^ヮ^ ♥
Today we had
rehearsals with C-ute! ♥ヮ♥
It was seriously fun
It's C-ute afterall right? (^o^ゞ

But the dancing was seriously something ^ヮ^; ♥
I had to use my physical strength
like a demon ^ヮ^
Today for a drink
I drank 3 bottles of PET Bottles *laughs*
It was too hot (>w<)/

But everyone, I don't know
for some reason however,
they were hyped up
I seriously laughed ^ヮ^ *laughs*
It was fun~ ♥♥

And well I want to
meet all you fans~ T~T ♥
I'll endure it until the 28th right? (XoX)o
Yesterday watching the Buono! concert
I understood the feelings
of all the fans ^ヮ^ ♥
This made me happyyy >w< ♥
from various things right (^o^)/
I want to see you quickly ♥♥♥♥♥

I took a picture
with everyone in C-ute! ^ヮ^ ♥
Nakkii's been cut off.
Everyone was sweating
we're a number of messy girls ^ヮ^;
Weell especially Hagiwara has
messy hair fever *laughs*

Also it's been a while!
Cutie Girls ♥ヮ♥
It was seriously funny as expected *laughs*
It's the beeestttt ^ヮ^ ★

Tommorow will be hot I think but
I'll do my beest right ★
Bai bai saa~♥

By the way, we started
Serend.

(Maimai)
http://serend.net/maimai

Everyone will be
firing posts so treat us well :3

---------------------------------------

Ahh Cutie Girls is back? I like DJ Mai Mai, Kappa Airi and MC Chisa thouuugh.. though I guess you need to include Nakkii and Maimi in too.. -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment