Thursday 19 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 598th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/あ!!!! 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/あ!!!! 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/あ!!!! 画像3
Ah!!!!


It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,

it's hottt!!!!!!!!!

It's predicted

to be cloudy right.

It's the scariest XoX

How much is

the Ultra-violet rays gonna shine??

Ah---------.

Ultra-violet rays!

You and Nakajima are

outgoing am I right?

That's good I think.

But...

You can't overdo it!!

Picture 1

Lately Nakajima,

has been addicted to Daisy ***

Kyuuto face,

Kyuuto ass, (wtf Nakkii)

Kyuuto clothes,

all of it


my heart's been struck ♥

Picture 2

I ate a peach.

the background's completely different but

it was when I went peach hunting

we posed together >w<

Picture 3

Ah!!

Speaking of which

I've been healed by

the double fold's width spreading out ***

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From tommorow,

We've started Serend ***

(Nakkii)
http://serend.net/nakki

I'll mutter on it.

Please watch it.

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------------------

Cute oshiri....erm anyway, about the Serend thing... I was thinking of doing it but... I'm kinda dying from the Gree blogs already so...maybe one day. Maybe. -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment