Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 606th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/あちいーなあ千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/あちいーなあ千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/あちいーなあ千聖 画像3It's haawt -Chisato

Hai!!!!
Starting from today
We're letting you
see NEW contents!?
Thank you for
the many comments (♥ヮ♥) ♥
From today!
We'll do our best on
Serend ★ too!!!
Definitely please look at it ok ♥

I think there are people
who know already but ^ヮ^
Presently, C-ute
is in the middle of the concert rehearsals
Iyaa~ it's hawwt XoX
Today, I noticed but
Everyone, without exception
in this concert
please prepare
two t-shirts ★

Those who always bring 2, prepare 3 ok? ★

I think it'll really
be hyped up ( ̄∀ ̄) ♥♥

I'm looking forward to iiit ♥

Picture 1 (ChisaMai)
Maimi-chan
is mad at....us TヮT *laughs*

Picture 2 (ChisaMaiNakkii)
For some reason...this pose
Mai's wise saying ⇒ ♥
Do a weird face so
it's a weird face!!
Aiin ( ̄∀ ̄)

Picture 3 (C-ute)
I l-l-l-l-l-- >_<
loooooooooooooooooove them
It's a mysterious pose taha

Baichaako (♥ヮ♥) ♥

---------------------------------------

The first picture made me laugh haha Maimi scolding the two young ones. -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment