Monday 30 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 673rd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/桃子です 画像1
It's Momoko

Good evening~ ^ヮ^ ☆=
It's Maimi ***

Today it's been a while
but I did a shooting for "Piramekiddo"~ ♪

Piramekiddo is a
TV Tokyo drama series inside the programme
"Piramekiino G" ^ヮ^

We mostly did the shooting outside so

I ended up getting sunburnt ☺

I asked the Manager
"Do I stand out!?"

"A little" he told me (>w<)v

I stand out a little do I?....(・o・)

I am
Momokawa Momoko
My role is
℃-ute 公式ブログ/桃子です 画像2a role where I slap various people with a paper fan but...

I really do use it and
slap too much so my paper fan's gotten exhausted! (;^ヮ^;)

With that, I'm using my third paper fan from today

It's a NEW and strong fellow...♥♥♥

Yeah!! This elasticity has a good feeling to it d(^ヮ^)

..............However!!

An incident happened XoX

In today's photoshoot too, there were so many scenes with me hitting with the paper fan


I noticed....


With that NEW paper fan, it was tearing up ; ;


Probably ripped the instant I hit it with......(;;;^ヮ^;)


To the victims...I'm sorry (^ヮ^;;)


And to trouble the staff into make a new one for me to use too...I'm sorry (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)(XoX)


I wonder if I'll have 4 of them in the next shoot...(XoX;)


I must treat it well...


Right then right then, I'm changing topics but I'm really excited right now ♥♥♥♥


I'm together with my mum
I'm going like this to this place (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)


I'm happy ♥ I'm happy...♥ I'm soo happy ♥


Riight, where are we heading to!? ^ヮ^


Look forward to tommorow's update~ ♪ ^ヮ^


-------------------------------------


Crazy Momoko! Oh I mean Maimi of course! Though doesn't that overuse the gag too much? Hitting people with paper fans...hmmm 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment