Saturday 28 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 664th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日 画像1
First dayGood evening ☆=
It's Maimi


Excuse me for the late update again today;


Tommorow I'll make an early update ok? ^ヮ^ ***


We've started the C-ute tour from today


I get super nervous on the first day but the time passing
standing on the stage feels like it goes with a blink of an eye,


when I look at everyone's smiling faces I get really happy ♥♥♥


...During the night performance Nakkii injured her leg,


so she ended up not being able to appear.


Nakkii's probably annoyed too I think ;


But as we stood on the stage, we could feel the feelings of Nakkii on stage ^ヮ^


We felt we must do our best on Nakkii's behalf too!!


℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日 画像2Nakkii went to the hospital afterwards but,


As we were going back she said:


"Everyone, I'm really sorry...*panicks"


I felt relief seeing that side of Nakkii ♥ T~T


I've put up a picture of energetic Nakkii ^ヮ^


Everyone, please be careful of injuring yourselves too ok?


Well then, we'll run swiftly tommorow ^ヮ^


Good night (zzz) ^ヮ^


---------------------------------------


Aww they're all worrying about Nakkii. I hope she really is ok though 9/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment