Wednesday 25 August 2010

Translations: Dance de Bakoon! -C-ute


Airi Chisato Mai Nakki Maimi
Funky boy it's time to goFunky sister it's time to flutterDon't give up, my future is no one else’s to haveOf course I’d want to live in wealth, everyday I put in my fighting pants Ja ja jaa ja jaja ja ja
Ja ja jaa ja jaja ja ja

Ahh no! I gained a bit of weight again
Really no! I can’t take the creditDance with a bang! I want to forget about everything
Dance with a bang!
My tears won’t stop!I don’t understand why I have this kind of extreme sadness
Until now I had all my stress piled up, tonight I’ll bid farewell to it


Funky secretary
the party’s at full swingFunky class representative command the start
We’re nothing but shining, we won’t entrust our generation to anyone elseOf course back the weekend, our generation seems like it’ll dry up the rain tonight?
Ja ja jaa ja jaja ja ja
Ja ja jaa ja jaja ja ja

Ahh no! my boss is angry againReally no! It’s no one else’s fault
Dance with a bang! I’ll forget about everything today!
Dance with a bang! I don’t need to be comforted
My heart’s become extremely light and my stomach’s gotten smaller
I’ll eat Udon when I go back and wait for tomorrow

Dance with a bang! I’ll forget about everything today!
Dance with a bang! I don’t need to be comforted
My heart’s become extremely light and my stomach’s gotten smaller
I’ll eat Udon when I go back and wait for tomorrow

--------------------------

Err dance with a bang? bad translating sorry. Haha but look at that!..... the line distribution ... it's not perfect but it's veery good! everyone sings plenty!! This song is absolutely amazing, I really do love it! It really does make me want to dance and "forget everything". Sorry I got my kanji lyrics from 2ch so I don't know if these are actually the real meanings but I just worked off it! I guess this is Risusa ver-. Also also, I did translate Maji Bomber!.. I just haven't posted it cause of..many reasons.. it'll be up soon sorry sorry!! 10/TEN-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment