Sunday 22 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 634th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/1週間きりました 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/1週間きりました 画像2The week has ended ♪
Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

At last, only 6 more days...until the C-ute tour starts ***

Today we have rehearsals too but

This time the tour is
"C-ute concert Tour -2010 Natsuaki~ Dance Special!! [Chou Uranai iito!!]~"

So with that anyway, we'll be dancing lots and lots ♥ ^ヮ^

That's why I'm sweating a lot ^ヮ^;

I counter the heat of the long days of rehearsals as much as possible with shorts on (>w<)b

(Picture 1)
The same shorts Nakkii
We took it during the rehearsal break ***

And and the rehearsal scenery ^ヮ^

(Picture 2)
The manager-san took it for me

The real thing has come closer so my heart's pretty much beating fast ♥

Bam!! I decided my form must be excellent here though it'd be embarassing if I did it wrong right? *panicks*

Anyway, combining everyone's power together I want us to do our best to send out an amazing live (^ヮ^)o

If you have time then defintely please come ok? ***

'Cause we'll be waiting~ ^ヮ^

Alright!! Well then, I'll do my best to go and put in a yell

So then...goodnight (zzz)

------------------------------------------

Massara Blue Jeans!? *coughs* not like I learnt the dance...haha 7/TEN-Risu

2 comments:

  1. You say it like it's a bad thing to learn the dance! *w*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me love me love me love me~ xD Hahaha -Risu

    ReplyDelete