Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 610th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!ライブ…千秋楽 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!ライブ…千秋楽 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!ライブ…千秋楽 画像3♥ Buono! Live's...closing day

Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^ ♥

It finished~>_< ♥

Rock'n Buono! 3

With the rehearsals too
it feels like it was really short
the live this time...^ヮ^ >_<

Everything ended
with a blink of an eye T~T ♥...

This time too
as Musicians
and the big senpais in life
The amazing band called Dolce
I learnt a lot from them ^ヮ^ ♥

I think it's good if I was able
to absorb a lot^ヮ^ ♥

This live tour was brought to
a finish with a big success...
there are all of the fans who
are always supporting us so ^ヮ^ ♥

really thank you very much ♥

Whenever it's the closing day,
All I ever do is cry...^ヮ^; ♥

Today I promised the band
that I wouldn't cry so
on the stage
I didn't spill any tears!! ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Although...
on the last song
just from looking
at each and every fan more than usual
and singing... >_<; ♥

Having everyone's warm
smiles at me T~T ♥ *laughs*

Causes me to inevitably flicker!! *laughs*

I love everyone's smiles ^ヮ^

I want to see
everyone's smiles more so ^ヮ^

Suzuki Airi, 16 years old...^ヮ^ ♥

I'll make reality the words I have in my chest,
from here on too
I want to sing lots
and I want to send lots of love ♥ ^ヮ^

Everyone, please follow me ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Being in Buono! too

We put in more effort than usual ^ヮ^
Even to me, I realised
a lot of things because of it
with our leader Momo

She's like my big sister ;)
it's a relationship where she gives me various kinds of advice
and with Miya...

With me, these three people
from here on too
whilst helping each other out
we are able to grow too I feel ♥

Please watch over me warmly ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Until the day
we can do another amazing live
I won't forget this live ^ヮ^ ♥

Everyone, really
thank you very much ♥

Picture 1
With Omichi-san on base ^ヮ^
Airin, Airin
she calls me kindly ♥ ^ヮ^...

Picture 2
♥ Buono! & Dolce ♥
First picture after the live ^ヮ^
It's a good shot right?? ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Picture 3
The four of us ate cake ^ヮ^
From the left
Eji-san, Miya,
Jun-chan, Airi

I'll do my best tommorow too ♥ ^ヮ^

-----------------------------------

Aww ;~; Airi....continue living as Buono!!! The three of you seriously did grow being able to do Buono! too... and you have the support of all your fans!! Buono! Daisuki...-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment