Monday 30 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 669th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/コンサート/座間 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/コンサート/座間 画像2Concert/Zama


It's Nakajima Saki.


Yesterday too


I wrote


for you guys


Nakajima


I injured my


hip joint on my left leg


During the second performance


yesterday it ended up coming out.


It resulted me having to go into hospital,


Today I ended up having to


sit out of the performance on stage.


If I made you worry


please excuse me.


But my heart's lively!!!


Because of that


I have the feeling of Nakajima!!


Really,


I thought our group


is amazing.


And, more than saying that


I'm glad I'm in C-ute.


When Nakajima is standing on stage


Everyone


comes close for me


they give me eye contact


and they hug tightly to me~,


Geez


it seems like I'm about to cry *laughs*


Also,


everyone who came for us too


I couldn't do any dancing so


you all looked at Nakajima and


you said to me


Do your best!!


I was happy.


Really,


Nakajima is a happy person.


Thank you very much!


Picture 1


Everyone after the end performance


First of all, leader


Picture 2


Osuzu.


Picture 3.


Hagi-chan.


Ah,


Okai-chan had a


massage.


Everyone,


thanks for the hard work ***


Thanks!!


-Nakajima Saki-


----------------------------


Aww poor Nakkii! she didn't appear again? Poor girl... it's a dance special! It's meant to be the time for Nakkii to shiine~ I hope she recovers soon!! *very worried* 10/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment