Monday 23 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 637th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ハワイ 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ハワイ 画像2
Hawaii

Good evening
It's Maimi

Today the sun was shining right?~ >w< ***

Outside too's like Waa~n as it's kinda like... a sauna, this heat is...!!!!!!

This morning
I got a mail from Berryz Koubou's Shimizu Saki-chan

Berryz Koubou from today it seems they went to their fan club tour in Hawaii... ^ヮ^ ♥

Isn't that nice~ ***
Hawaii

Until now I've been to Hawaii twice but,

The very first time I went, I was still very young so...I don't really remember it well you know...^ヮ^;

But on the way back in a souvenir shop, I remember

I drew the sea and palm trees with my brothers and bought a keyring (^ヮ^)b

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ハワイ 画像3
"Pick whatever you like! ^ヮ^" My mum said to us

I have memories of being really really happy and I took a pretty long time choosing ^ヮ^

If I could go with my family again it'd be good...^ヮ^ ♪

The second time I went would be
last year!!!!

I made lots of memories with everyone for the C-ute fan club tour ♥

...So here's a picture of Hawaii last year today....***

(Picture 1)
First is the Hawaii sea

Please look at it ***
A beautiful sea with this gradation ♥ヮ♥

Though I took it from inside a building, I was on a high floor so looking out the view was the best too!!!!

(Picture 2)
To continue with, lunch ♥

The hamburgers, the drinks too, everything was a BIG size XoX ♥

(Picture 3)

Last is with Airi when we bought souvenirs and she was walking with me ♥

With the palm trees in the back and Airi's big straw hat gives off that Hawaii feeling right?~>w< ♥

Airi's gave off her....soft smile ^^

I want to go to Hawaii again....♥♥

Right then right then, today is the at long last
dress rehearsal!!

We'll be going through with costumes too!!
I'm nervous but I look forward to the rehearsals too ^ヮ^

Well then good night (zzz)

-----------------------------------------

Ah looking at old pictures of Maimi really makes me wish she had her long hair back...she was one of the last people I wanted to cut their hair! Ohwell... it's her decision! But.. I'm totally in love with the third picture.... Airi's "funya~" smile. Airi makes the cutest smiles...kyaaaahaaa ( ̄ヮ ̄) 9.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment