Wednesday 25 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 649th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE あと3日 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE あと3日 画像23 more days
Otsukareeraisu ^ヮ^ ♥
Today we went to the beauty salon
and after that, we were allowed to appear
on bayfm's [ON8]! ^ヮ^★
It was fun! ♥♥♥♥
On top of that, in the radio show
I got to interact with everyone
it was fun (^o^)/
Interacting's great afterall ^ヮ^
Not only that, lately Mai's mood
has been weird and I spoke
with Airi but she told me
she liked that kind of
Mai so
I was happy ♥♥
There was a number of confessions ♥ヮ♥
I tried to say something like that *laughs*
I'm sorry to all
of the Airi fans *laughs* *laughs*

And with that feeling
my mood's dangerous *laughs*
Well since there are those who are following us
they're following us right ^ヮ^

Today I found
this kind of thing ♥♥♥
My love Pocchama ♥♥♥
Isn't he cute~ ^ヮ^
It was too good

There only 3 more days
until the first day! ♥♥♥

Well then well then
Bai bai saa~

----------------------------------------

Hahaha Airi probably only likes Mai more now because she's laughing at Airi's jokes ♥ awwww. Anyways..Pocchama!!! 8.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment