Monday 30 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 675th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/玉虫千聖 画像1

Jewel beetle -ChisatoToday I'm gonna make this short (-3-)♥


Everyone do you know what a
jewel beetle is?
They are extremely rare bugs
it seems the pesticides
have a high effect on them *laughs*
When it went on my dressers and such
since it's an insect, I didn't come
near it! \(^ー^)/
My papa told me this in
all seriousness *laughs*
I tried writing that >w<
My uncle
caught it when
it was dead (-_-''')
℃-ute 公式ブログ/玉虫千聖 画像2He was saying: This is rare this is rare *panicks*


Today I bought some new makeup products
I bought quite a few (♥ヮ♥) ♥
I think tommorow
I want to show the products I bought
for our girl fans! (♥ヮ♥) ♥


Please look forward to it!


Baichaako >w<


--------------------------


Woahh @_@;; jewel beetle... 7/TEN -Risu




No comments:

Post a Comment