Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 618th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/大阪キャンペーン( あいり 画像1♥ Oosaka Campaign (Airi
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
Continuing from yesterday
I did a campaign together
with Nakkii ♥
Today was Oosaka and Kobe ^ヮ^

Iya~ Kansai is too hot!! ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

I had to put a towel on my neck
I couldn't stop sweating... (-3-)♥ *laughs*

I was extremely sticky >_<

My whole body wouldn't stop sweating ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

There
a lot of conversations for
radio and television came us to us ♥♥♥

And,
at Mosaic
it's like a place that looks like Odaiba in Tokyo
I ate dinner there ^ヮ^

There were viewing carts
and jet coasters so
next time if I go I want to
hang out in private ^ヮ^

And next time with Nakkii
we both said us two girls
should go on a trip together ♥ *laughs*

It'd be good if we really will do it ^ヮ^

Well, today
I bought souvenirs for the members too so
I'll hand it to them tommorow ♥♥♥

From tommorow
I'll do my beest in the rehearsals ♥

The picture is
in the bullet train ^ヮ^
we were sweating too much...^ヮ^; *laughs*

---------------------------------

I hope they had fun! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment