Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 620th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ダンス、千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ダンス、千聖 画像2Dance Chisato

Everyone!
Ciao \(^ー^)/♥

This is sudden but ♥
The truth is today,
We appeared on
☺Uta no rakuen ☺ ♥ヮ♥
It was a really good experience as there were lots of amazing artists that appeared
>w<
Definitely please watch it (♥ヮ♥) ♥
Picture 1, 2 (C-ute and Tanaka-san)

The topic's changing but ☺
Today too, I did rehearsals with Maimi-chan and Mai! ♥
During those rehearsals
I talked about the dances
with the dancing instructors,
Maimi-chan and Mai
To put all of C-ute's dances together and such, the four of us put out
our opinion on it, from hereafter on C-ute's dances how do we want to present it we spoke about.

I was told by my teacher that I had to have self-confidence in dancing.

As for Chisato, I really
love dancing but I don't get a grasp the dance everyone around me were
rapidly getting good at it so I get worried (^_^;) I'm always having a
hard trouble with dancing.
This time, C-ute's concert is a dance special so
naturally the dances will be more harder than usual and it worries me. Before too I had the same talk right (^_^;)
I pretty much have a big feeling of wanting to become good at singing and dancing!!
Even so, the way to do it
is to first have confidence in myself she taught me.
I won't give up and I'll do my best ☺!

Starting from the 28th of August
I want everyone to see that I have grown a bit in the concert.

I thought once again today (-3-)
Because everyone is here
I feel I can do my best~!

Well then from tommorow I'll have self-confidence and do my best
in my pace in C-ute ♥ヮ♥

Well then baichaako (-3-)

------------------------------

Poor Chisa! Don't worry, everyone has these sorts of problems but of course, what's most important is to have confidence in everything!! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment