Monday 23 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 640th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/あと5日 画像15 more days
Otsukareeraisu ^ヮ^ ♥
Today's the second
run through!--------(>w<)o
We've seriously
transformed *laughs*
Too much~ XoX!
On top of that, absolutely C-ute-chan
everyone has lost weight! *laughs*
Well will lose weight! :3
Surely I think all the fans
will lose weight too ^ヮ^

At long last, it's only 5 more days until the first day so right
these 5 days will go with a blink of an eye! (^o^ゞ
I look forward to it!!!!!!

Today I took a picture
with Airi!----^ヮ^
I seriously did! ^ヮ^!
Somehow lately, once in a while
only Airi makes me laugh
I have time with her so I'm grateful
you see. *laughs*

Well then well then
Tommorow I'll do my best ok (♥ヮ♥)b
Bai bai saa~ ♥♥

---------------------------

Maybe you've lost so much water in you Mai that you've gone a bit crazy and find Airi funny? hahaha
No I'm kidding, Airi makes me laugh all the time. I only watched the first two minutes of the Buono vol er.. 7? or well whatever Airi's one is and well I laughed a lot at how kinda dorkily cute she is <333 (Though I'm a bit crazy myself) anywaaaay! It's good you guys are losing weight ~ keep up the good work 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment