Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 605th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/お疲れちゃん(あいり 画像1♥ Otsukare-chan ^ヮ^ (Airi
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today we had a rehearsal
for C-ute's live ^ヮ^

The live tour this time
is called a dance special so
this is the first rehearsal
we're going full speed at dancing ♥ヮ♥;

The dance performance
is the main thing this time so
we have to do our best ♥♥♥

More than always
I think we get to
show off the
Kool C-ute ♥ ^ヮ^

Alright~ The problem is the muscle ache!! (♥ヮ♥)

It seems it'll ache tommorow...Iya,
I'll be ok!! ♥ヮ♥ It won't ache ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

Today
I want to properly use the bath
loosen my body
so I can sleep I think ♥ ^ヮ^

I'll do my best tommorow too! ^ヮ^

As for the picture
it was C-ute after the rehearsal ♥♥♥
It's a wonderful upload ^ヮ^ *laughs*

------------------------------

Ahhh it's a dance special this time then? I'll look forward to that then!!! C-ute dances well afterall! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment