Monday 30 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 674th Blog Entry


℃-ute 公式ブログ/函館(あいり) 画像1
♥ Hakodate (Airi ^ヮ^)
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^


Today
We had a break from work so
My mum, my little brother and me
arrived at Hakodate!! ♥ヮ♥


It was from early morning
we headed towards Hakodate by plane
℃-ute 公式ブログ/函館(あいり) 画像2
We went to a farm, morning market and
to the Akarenga warehouse!~ ♥


Also on top of that
The food in Hakodate was too delicious (♥ヮ♥)♥


I ate two soft creams and
drank milk in a beer jug ♥ ...^ヮ^
I also ate something called a
raw marshmellow ♥ (♥ヮ♥)


Dinner was
℃-ute 公式ブログ/函館(あいり) 画像3the hotel's viking!! (♥ヮ♥)


(Viking erm... a style of eating... smorgasbord style? kinda like a buffet?)


I've gotten fat...^ヮ^

But it was fun so
and there was so many things that were too delicious that I ate! ♥

Hahaha ^ヮ^

Picture 1
I ate a seafood bowl at the morning market ♥ヮ♥
It had "small" written on it but
it had a reasonable amount in it ^ヮ^; *laughs*

Picture 2
And there's a farm ♥
There were lots of sunflowers that had bloomed so
I took a commemorative photo ♥

Picture 3
At night
the night scenery at Hakodate mountain ♥
It was incredibly beautiful!!
I was moved~ ^ヮ^
It's rumoured that

♥Suki♥

Those letters are
hidden in the night view it seems
if you can find them
then good things will happen to you ♥ヮ♥

But, if you find it
you definitely can't
tell others where it is
it seems! ^ヮ^;
Cause your wish won't come true >_<


On that note, I
found it!! ♥ヮ♥
the picture, my face is in complete darkness
I'm sorry T~T ♥


Well then
I'm looking forward to tommorow ♥
Good night ^ヮ^


---------------------------------


Ahh how cute~ Su.ki~ I wonder what Airi wished for then eh? 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment