Thursday 19 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 592nd Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE MOVIE 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE MOVIE 画像2THE MOVIE

Otsukareeraisu (♥ヮ♥) ♥
Today I went out
to hang out with Papa
We watcheda movie but
I thought of trying to see that famous Jackie Chan-san movie he's
starring in but it was sold out so
I watched Odoru Daisousa sen 3 (^o^ゞ
Jackie Chan-san really is
amazing afterall
I absolutely wanna watch it so
I'll go to see with Papa another time ♥ヮ♥

Although it was my first time seeing
Odoru Daisousa sen, I for some reason
can do impressions of Oda Yuuji-san
as it keeps coming to my mind *laughs*

But it was funny ★

And right, I went to eat
cake with Papa and
I found this kind
of thing was there
Mai Pudding ^ヮ^ ★★ 
It made the both of us, me and Papa laugh ^ヮ^

Also right, listen listen!!!!
I went to eat
lunch with Papa right ♥
Unbelievably they
were playing C-ute's song
"EVERYDAY Zekkouchou!!" !----------->w< ♥
Seriously, I was messing about Papa
when it came on, our eyes lit up
and met each other *laughs*
But I was happy! ^ヮ^ ♥♥

Iya~ today was fun ♥ヮ♥!!
Thanks Papa too (^-^)b

Nn well then well then
Hagi-chan will do
muscle training :3
Bai bai saa~ ^ヮ^ ♥

--------------------------------------

Ahh maybe the restaurant people saw Mai and thought Ah! We should play a C-ute song and see how she'd react!!... (Well if I was them, I'd probably think that... or I would stare at Mai going KYAAA IT'S MAIMAI!!! ...) Oh yeah. Did you know Jackie Chan in Japanese is Jackie Chen? I just found it amusing..-Risu

2 comments:

  1. hehe what a coincidence i was listening to EVERYDAY Zekkouchou!! while reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh what a coincidence!! Haha -Risu

    ReplyDelete