Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 625th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/全員リハーサル 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/全員リハーサル 画像2Rehearsal with everyone ***

Otsukareeraisu :3
Today. all 5 people from C-ute
gathered up for rehearsals! ♥♥♥
It was incredibly fun
it'll be the real thing soon so
I'm excitedd~ ♥ヮ♥ ☻
Today right, we actually sang
with the mics in our hands! (>w<)b
Hagiwara wants to do her best more in singing ^ヮ^
Not only this, I seriously
sweat a lot ^ヮ^; *laughs*
This morning I straightened my fringe
seriously after the rehearsals finished
it was going back and forth for no reason *laughs*

You know right~☻
I've been doing my best recently to
soften my muscles up but
Airi and Nakkii are especially
softened up!!!! you know
They're a step ahead of me (^ヮ^)/ ←I wonder did you understand that!?
They're amazing you know~ ^ヮ^♥ So
I feel Hagiwara will do her best too at stretching!
Somehow!!!!
From my teacher, she said to me: "You're a step ahead than the first day of the live"
(♥ヮ♥) ♥♥ Yaffu---------i (^o^ゞ
I'll seriously do my best ^ヮ^
Afterall, if you can
soften up your body
and you're good at dancing
that's like hitting two birds with one stone
so I'll do my best :3 ★

Hey hey listen ^ヮ^!!
The rehearsal time is
incredibly fun you know ^ヮ^
Especially........
Airi is seriously funny! >w< ♥
Before there was a time I couldn't
follow her more or less but *laughs*
Lately somehow spontaneously
I understand her *laughs*
That
I spoke to Airi about

Moreover, there is a special way
she apologizes too *laughs*
Well I do nothing but
laugh at this ^ヮ^ *laughs*
From everyone around me
there is noone else laughing, it's unfortunate
well with that feeling
the rehearsals are fun too ♥
I took a picture with that Airi

Tommorow's the airing of our
radio show--------:3 ♥
I'm haaappy, it's been a while
since I've met up
with everyone right~ ^ヮ^ ★
Yaaaay-------♥♥

By the way, yesterday
I've put up a picture of
a picture of me and Reina-chan from Uta no Gakuen

Well then well then Hagi-chan
will sleep (>w<)/
Bai bai saa~☻

---------------------------------------

Ohhh I wonder what was so funny about Airi @_@ I don't understand~ but erm I don't know if you can understand my translations (infact, I don't know if people really understands what I'm trying to say ..) but "follow" Airi? Like er... "get her" right? Well anyway. I'm super tired.

Why? Why? Why?

....Risu has.......FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!! TヮT it's been so long...... I've done... way too many..... I'm so happy though. Now I can get back to just doing 5 a day and doing other stuff I want to do too yaaay~
....Although my summer's already over.... I'm getting my exam results next Tuesday ayeeeeeee....

Well... Ganbarisugichatta nee Risu-chan TヮT Otsukare-sama deshita! I'm gonna er...go sleep somewhere now. -RisuTEN

6 comments:

  1. thanks so much 4 all your hard work in translating these c-ute-blog-entries. it's been part of my daily routine to check back here to see what cute antics the girls been up to :)

    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem ^__^!! Thanks for watching over RisusaTEN <3 -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, you really translated everything :O THUMBS UP :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah that really made me laugh xD Thankss!! -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, it's really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete