Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 616th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハーサル 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハーサル 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハーサル 画像3
Rehearsal ;


Otsukareeraisu ^ヮ^ ♥

Iya~ Today right, just Mai
and Maimi-chan and Chisato
had rehearsals cause Nacchan and Airi
have gone to do
a campaign for us right

Unbelievably, today
we've just about completed the songs :3
Two more to go! (^o^ゞ
I think Airi and Nacchan
are in a bit of trouble but
Fight-o--------->_< ♥

But there's only about
one more week until
we can meet all the fans right ♥♥
I look forward to it ♥ヮ♥
When we're rapidly finishing it
I get hyped up ^ヮ^

Hey listen listen!
Okai-san right
She put a towel into Mai's T-shirt
and said to me
"Smelly old man!!!" (-3-)o
Thus well, it's
absorbing Mai's sweat so
it made me thing right (´^`) ♥
Well I'll continue anywho *laughs*

Not only this
Everyone was kinda hyped up
it was funny ^ヮ^!!
I took a picture
with the dance teachers
Maimi-chand and Chisato
and me! ♥
After is today's jersey ^ヮ^
THE Toy story ♥♥♥♥♥

Well then well then Hagi-chan
I'll get into the bath >w< ♥
Bai bai saa~ ♥

----------------------------------

Hahaha!! Oji-san Kusai .... so mean of you Chisa... But I actually laughed just as much as Mai's shirt... BFF... hahaha -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment