Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 408th Blog Entry

Ittt's Nakajima

It's Nakajima Saki.

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ナカジマでーす 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ナカジマでーす 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ナカジマでーす 画像3Today's weather is humid-y too *sweatdrops*

I'm only depending on the air con.
Today I'm being saved by the air con too
However!!
When I'm getting carried away with it
My heard hurts,
My skin gets dry...
Did I let my guard down?
Couldn't have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***

Picture 1 
Today,
I went to watch Leader's stage theatre.
The refreshments was rusk ;)
I always get
"Tokyo Rusk" it seems but

Since there was "Asakusa Rusk" there
I tried that out.

Picture 2
At night I ate Curry

I love this curry you know!

The seafood flavour is amazing ♥

I seriously love it!

Picture 3
Today, I met with
Morning Musume.-san's Michishige Sayumi :3
She brought me a gift from France .

"Eiffel Tower"

It seems bright and light.
I thought of how I could use this but in the end
Somehow,
The body of it seems dangerous so
I let it shine the way
-Nakajima Saki-
--------------------------------

Aww that's very nice of Sayumi ^_^ But yes...Nakkii is very tragic...getting dry skin and a headache from the AC aww haha -Risu




No comments:

Post a Comment