Saturday 31 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 425th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/思い出巡りの旅千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/思い出巡りの旅千聖 画像2Turning back to memories of the trip -Chisato
 
Hello everyone (^-^*)/ ♥
 
Today's hot again isn't it *sweatdrops*
Everyday, I put on suncream...well, today I haven't put it on
From taking in the UV rays, Okai's skin has become light brown faintly early...Σ(゚Д゚;;)
Ohh Noo Σ(゚Д゚;;) <- Imitation of Nakkii! *laughs*
Girls have various kinds of troubles don't they Σ(゚Д゚;;)
 
The topic is changing but...!
I'm making a big presentation of this picture we took the other day when we went to the Fan Club Bus Tour ♥ヮ♥
The Bus Tour was always
amazingly fun ♥
I really had good memories from it you know :O
Memories made together with the fans are always just amazing memories that I will never forget ***
They really are things of happiness (*/ω\*)
 
The world is huge but even so
For what purpose did I meet everyone I wonder (・・*)
I feel like it's fate with everyone ♥ヮ♥
 
"Everything is not by coincidence, it is inevitable"
I wonder if it's like that ♥
 
Well then well then, the first picture
Picture 1 (This is the first time we came with Strawberry costumes, I wasn't familiar with it myself)
 
Picture 2 (The three of us a few minutes before we did our radio exercises)
 
Well then Baichaako (*/ω\*) ♥
 
P.S
 
On the 17th of July I'll be able to do
the second part to
"Okai Chan Neru"  m(_ _)m
Yeaay v(*゜▽゜*)

This time we'll be doing this sort of thing and that sort of thing...I guess *laughs*

Anyway, everyone, please look forward to it!!
Definitely please check it out ok?

And and!!
Chisamai made an appearance on Tanaka Reina's blog!!
So please check that out too okkk

------------------------------
 
It's probably even more funnier imagining Chisa saying "Ohhnoo" but ahh! I missed Okai Chan Neru again...well I did see it in the end...with Momoko!! <33 -Risu






No comments:

Post a Comment