Friday 16 July 2010

S/mileage - ◯◯ がんばらなくてもええねんで!! PV LQ

This is LQ but to me it's still pretty good

hmm well I think watching the full one made me like it more
the moustache is supposed to be Chaplin I presume? but does remind me of hitler..
the little moustache man icon is cute
their pv looks fun though, making silly faces, I do that regardless xD
umm I'm not sure about the dance, its kinda like strange and humourous xD
this is quiiite a contrast to their Yume Miru 15, and I do prefer this one much more, more interesting
they have two costumes (still black n white) though I can't see it too clearly, very similar design though

they actually have pretty even lines! I didn't count, but they'd swop it around which is good..Tsunku is getting better
though the part where they repeat the word like smile smile smile smile de, I think they should pass the word around each time instead of one person singing it each time..cause then the voices will actually be different and they wouldn't have to use the digital editing or something
when Yuuka did it and she suddenly went deep I was like huh? that can't be her real voice xDD

Overall I liked this pv, and look forward to this song coming out, though just for the A-side, the B-side Smile Bijin, doesn't appeal to me much..
but yeah this PV is quite different and original 8/10

xDD
UsaTEN

Thanks Usagi for posting this up!
Seriously...I loved it.
(^that picture is really funny, i can't stop staring at Saki)
it was quite funny and very cute
though I would say, it'd be better if they kinda put more energy to their dancing so it conveys more to the watcher? Cause it kinda feels like they're just doing what they're told and not really enjoying it that much even though it's a funny dance. Though if there were more movements, it'd be funnier too. Plus, I don't know if it's on purpose but they seem very out of time too.

Otherwise...! this song... <333
9.5/TEN
RisuTEN

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....I'm sure it's supposed to be a Chaplin mustache, but I think most people are going to think Hitler if they see this! I think that's a very bad move on their producers' part @___@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha well to me it reminds me more of Chaplin than Hitler though...as long as no one points it out in Japan then...Well...we don't want another Hello! Project Hitler-loving incident haha -Risu

    ReplyDelete