Monday 12 July 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 22 ~Buono Solo's

One thing I love about Buono is that their lines are pretty much even~
and they even take turns to lead a song, isn't that nice^^

Miyabi Vanishing Point
Kotoba ni~
Even though I love Miya and adore her voice (my favourite) I hardly listen to this song..it's just not as interesting as their other ballads, don't get me wrong they still all sing wonderful in it
this was a good performance, and they all look cute in their orange outfits^^ lovee Miya's headband
This is the same for me too. The lyrics are pretty, Miyabi's voice is wonderful (she sings best at calm songs in my opinion) but even so...I barely listen to this song at all
Though, Miyabi did rock this performance anyway

Momoko I Need You
itsudemo daisukii~
This was probably the first song I liked from their solo's cause I normally prefer fast songs than ballads
I like the dance they do^^ such a cute song
This was my instant favourite out of Buono 2 when I first heard it with the second part of the second verse being my favourite part. The lyrics are very funny and good too and Momoko did really well in this performance.

Airi Over the Rainbow
We are always looking for, the rainbow in the sky
This to me is the same as Vanishing Point, good song, but not my favourite ballads
Airi's voice is less mature here~ sounds very nice

You cannot disagree, Buono sound AMAZING live, my dream (Risu's too) is to go to a Buono! concert and cheer them on with those lights~ One day..one day..
UsaTEN

This song took a little while for me to start liking it more too...
but I do love this song but I don't listen to it as often either
but it's nice to listen to on a sad/rainy day right?
Airi did very well here too~

Yes! One day we'll go... I'll make sure we do! so Buono should still keep rocking out till then
-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment