Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 407th Blog Entry

Okai-chan is burned out ♥

℃-ute 公式ブログ/燃え尽きた岡井ちゃん━ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/燃え尽きた岡井ちゃん━ 画像2Hello everyone (^-^*)/ ♥
Lately Okai-chan has been updating early ♥ヮ♥
W-h-y?-you-ask
Because I haven't been watching the world cup I guess (-ω゜メ)
Somehow right, as soon as Japan lost, I've ended up being burned up \(^o^)/ 

And I was anticipating until Argentina ended up losing so I feel I have no regrets
in the battle this year's world cup (´vωv`*)
Even so, I can't wait for the next four years
This years champion is whereever Germany is!!...:O
...XoX
...Σ(゜д゜;)
...m(_ _)m
You know...
My intention is for Germany not to be the champion I think
The people who won against Argentina at the time was Germany wasn't it~ ♥ヮ♥

Yes *laughs*

R-r-r-right!
Nakkii has lately been addicted to this but (-ω゜メ)

There's a group called 50TA who sing pretty interesting songs *laughs*
It seems it's Kano Hidetaka's group ♥

The song that I like is
"Indo no Gyuunyuu ya-san"
That song (´vωv`*)。
It makes me happy! ♥

Please try listening to it!!

Well then well then, baichaako (*/ω\*) ♥

---------------------------

...Indo no Gyuunyuu ya-san.... the shopkeeper of mik from India? Did I get that right? O_o; Well.. haha -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment