Saturday 17 July 2010

C-ute Dance de Bakoon-Okai Chan Neru



uwa!!! I missed another Okai Chan Neru T^T
(It hurts not being able to translate...)
This one was with Momoko too!! I-mean...who doesn't love the Chisa and Momo duet?

Here they just both advertise their singles but from what I hear
Dance de Bakoon has a "hageshii" dance?
That loosely translates to intense or violent or something...
Well I can't wait anyway! If I can find a longer talk on this then I'll post it up


But actually, there's a video of Chisa and Momo singing Shoshitsuten-Vanishing point-
and JUMP!

(Iya...I love how Momo looks a bit embarassed when Chisa says she likes/loves Miyabi hehe)

See you guyss 
RisuTEN

xD oo does Chisa just sing on her show?
I saw one of her singing Bokura no Kagayaki (I think that's how you spell the name..)
but it's good cause we get to hear her voice more^^
ChisaxMomo xD so funny together
Momo's tired just on here, must be super tiring in concerts!
Go Chisa! Miya love~
UsaTEN

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to see that Momo is the tallest out of anyone in this video! (Okay so there's only two...but awwwwwwhhh!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wao you're right! Chisato really is short afterall... haha! -Risu

    ReplyDelete