Thursday 21 April 2011

Cover Singles

This is a refresher for the poll~

Morning Musume
Hyokkori Hyoutan-jima
xD this PV makes me smile
and they like making Ogawa the pretty girl and coupling her with Yossie ne xD

Pepper Keibu
tbh I only know the chorus, pepppper keibu (with hand action xD)

Matsuura Aya
Watarasebashi
suchh a nice song~

Berryz Kobo
Dschinghis Khan
extremeeely catchy and such a happy and fun pv
I realized this a while ago...but those kids they're doing wota dances! xD; were they told to do that? and so young too

C-ute
Shochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu
looove this pv, so cute!
though since it's a such a summery song, I hardly listen to this in the winter xD

hope this helps and please vote!
btw sorry if I've missed any, but these are the only cover singles I know xD;
UsaTEN

5 comments:

  1. There are actually at least 7 other H!P cover singles :)

    "Namida no Taiyou" by Melon Kinenbi, "Sotsugyou ~Top of the World~" by Heike Michiyo, "The Stress" by Abe Natsumi, "Koi no Fuga" and "Koi no Vacance" by W, "Sans Toi Ma Mie" by Goto Maki, and "Rock n' Roll Kenchoushozaichi ~Oboechaina Series!~" by Minimoni.

    I highly recommend the original version "Namida no Taiyou." It's called "Crying in a Storm": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK3Kno1if6U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usaa
    aah, I've really never heard of them...only the bands xD
    thanks for letting me know^^

    oo thank you for the recommendation
    listening to it now actually, it surprised me when she started singing in english xD
    it's nice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you fixed the problem with the videos then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usaa
    oh yes yes~ Risu pointed out same as you did that its was about the size of vid
    thanks for the tip anyways though~^^

    ReplyDelete