Saturday 30 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ☆START☆ -Maimi 30/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/☆START☆ 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/☆START☆ 画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Right, from today, C-ute's tour starts ♪

Ah!! from this morning I was nervous~ ^ヮ^;

But but, I want to play with all my might (^ヮ^)o

Yesterday, we were using the actual set list at the concert hall for the rehearsals but we properly imagine that the seats were full of the fans for our rehearsal!! ^ヮ^

I want to hurry up and see everyone's smiles  ♥

By the way, the setlist too, this near future feeling is cute!? ^ヮ^ cool!?....it is (^ヮ^)/

Last night, from my friend, she called me saying: "Do your best ok?"

I also got a mail from Berryz Koubou's Tokunaga Chinami-chan too ;)

It makes me happy to know there are people supporting me ♥♥♥♥

Right!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll enjoy myself and work hard today too o(^ヮ^)

Have an amazing day ♥

----------------------------------

Aww even Chi-chan~ 7/TEN-
Risu



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment