Tuesday 26 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Thanks for the hard work -Nakkii 26/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/お疲れ様ですっ 画像3
It's Nakajima Saki.


Today again


we had the RH for C-ute's concert


Iya~


The tour this time too


we have to put a great amount in


I need physical strength~


Somehow, lately,
℃-ute 公式ブログ/お疲れ様ですっ 画像1

I can't tighten my stomach muscles when we do the stretches


for the dances together,


I couldn't do it before either but


I was able to do it!


I thought


℃-ute 公式ブログ/お疲れ様ですっ 画像2Ah~ unfortunately I was wrong it seems.


Geez,

Naka-san have some strength~.

As for the pictures,

Uploaded~

Ah, the pictures are tight too sorry.

They are.

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------------------



Ah I can't tighten my stomach too T3T 7.5/TEN-Risu












  • No comments:

    Post a Comment