Tuesday 12 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Airi's birthday ♥♥ -Mai 12/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/愛理の誕生日 画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/愛理の誕生日 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/愛理の誕生日 画像2Otsukareeraisu ♥♥♥

Today it's Airi's
birthdaaaaaaay~~~
Fuuu~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥
Yahhoii!!

Airi right,
is somehow, seriously positive!
I've never seen Airi being negative before! ^ヮ^ ^ヮ^
though surely I wonder,
there have been times where she has endured it?
Weell I don't know but
she's so positive, it's admirable ♥♥♥

Also her singing's great right? *laughs* (♥ヮ♥)
That amazing!!
Ain't it great~~
Ain't it great~ ♥♥♥
Mai wants to be able to sing like that tooooo ^ヮ^ ^ヮ^

I loooooooooooove yaaaa (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)♥♥

From here on
treat us well too ok? ♥

For Airi
have the best year! (^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)

Today, I've uploaded a little bit nostalgic pictures up!!

Bai bai saa ♥♥♥



-----------------------------------------


Yaaaaah Mai mai I love your singing too though!! 10/TEN -Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment