Sunday 24 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Completing the first stage. (Airi 24/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ひとだんらく。(あいり 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ひとだんらく。(あいり 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

We completed the first stage!
for the collaboration live
with C-ute and S/mileage ♥♥♥,

Today,
I was roused up more than usual,
it was a hot live ^ヮ^

Thank you very much everyone who came ^ヮ^ ♥

We'll be taking a break for a little while
for this live until the 25th of June ^ヮ^

From tomorrow,
I'll have a complete devotion to concentrating on
the rehearsals for C-ute's live ^ヮ^

It was fun doing the lives with S/mileage,
I wouldn't stop being hyped up in those collaboration lives

I think as C-ute
and as my own self, whatever I'll acquire,
it'll be advancing in the next live >w<

This year, in some way, I'm going to have to
tear out the barriers and my shell,

I think everyday that I want to break out somehow ^ヮ^

I thought, isn't it time with good meaning
for C-ute to break through the barriers? ^ヮ^

The things we don't have,
I in all seriousness, thought about
what the group C-ute is about is what I got from S/mileage

We grow,
it's not easy
but lately we've been doing it bit by bit

I really thought about this today.

I personally,
don't get results easily (´^`) ♥
More effort is needed ^ヮ^

I know that but,
what should I do to be able to do that?...
Everyday's a trial and error ^ヮ^;

Those big people

the ones that receive acknowledgement

surely, all of them have broken through their barriers,
they're the people who have done it.

..........I think ^ヮ^

I will definitely do it. ^ヮ^

This year I want to continue progressing
and won't have any limitations >w<

Yeaah,
I don't really know what I want to say but

anyway,
C-ute will do their best! ^ヮ^

Like myself,
I'm not struggling as I haven't broken through yet I feel so

To advance forward! ^ヮ^

I can't idle around >w< ♥

5 months have already passed in a blink of an eye you see~ >_< ♥

I'll continue to change without being in a hurry ^ヮ^

Please watch over me kindly >w<

Riight! ^ヮ^ ♥
Tomorrow is the fifth day at school ^ヮ^

Shall I do my best~? ♥

Good night (σω-)。о゜^ヮ^

---------------------------------

Ah I really do feel Airi has matured quite a lot this year already.. Can't wait to see her transformation eh ♥ヮ♥ How can she get better than this~?? (Words of a true fan girl haha) 9/TEN-
Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment