Friday 22 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Something that made me laugh. (Airi ^ヮ^) 22/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/笑うこと。(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
was a day I laughed a lot in ^ヮ^

I had conversations that went here and there

℃-ute 公式ブログ/笑うこと。(あいり) 画像2with my parody song friends,

the person who drew the lion
did a different kimokawa drawing

it's great to be bustling like this!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

It made me think: It's important to laugh ^ヮ^

Because you get attracted to anyone if they smile
and you smile, I was smiling too ^ヮ^ ♥

............but hey
I feel like I'm always smiling ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Having fun everyday ♥

In that,today,

I did a photoshoot for the front cover of weekly ASCII-san! ♥

I'll update you as soon as possible when they've decided on a release date ^ヮ^

And today,
it has come to my attention

Taketomi Seika who starred in Keitai Kanojo somehow,
she's starring in a drama starting at 10pm, "Umareru"!! (♥ヮ♥)
I have to watch it!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Yeah yeah ^ヮ^

Right, tomorrow's collaboration live with S/mileage is IN Oosaka ♥

Lately it's been chilly but
we'll be on fire tomorrow! ^ヮ^

Everyone in Oosaka,
wait for uuus ♥

As for the pictures,
the milk I drank this morning ♥

Well then!
I'll do my best tomorrow too! ♥

Good night (σω-)。о゜

----------------------------------------------------------------------



Ah sorry I can't tell if she means laughing or smiling owo;; but anyway it was a happy day for her ♥ 7.5/TEN -Risu



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment