Sunday 10 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ News revealed!! (Airi ^ヮ^ 10/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/情報解禁!!(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/情報解禁!!(あいり) 画像1Hello ^ヮ^
It's Suzuki Airi ♥

Today, I have news for everyone! ^ヮ^

there are probably people who know already from the rumours going around but...

Suzuki Airi
will be starring in a movie ♥

A movie production, the second one...
To be able to do it once again
made me really happy ^ヮ^ ♥!!

I wonder if there are people who remember this~??

Before, the five day filming I did was for this film ♥

The movie's name is;

"Vampire Stories BROTHERS/CHASERS"! ^ヮ^

Two sides are launching simultaneously,
the BROTHERS story and CHASERS story,
this summer, it's been decided it'll be shown to the whole country! ♥

The one I'm starring in is BROTHERS ^ヮ^

Series of murders have occured within the University circle at a riverbed by the valley...
the protagonist who unexpectedly escaped trouble Sei, (Yagashita Dai) and
Midori the sister who wasn't born in the same family but was raised in it (Suzuki Airi)
find out about news about their friend's deaths on the news on the TV.
Before long, forgetting about his grief, Sei solves the mystery of 5 years ago of the disappearance of his older brother Ai (Katou Kazuki) who suddenly appears infront of him. 

℃-ute 公式ブログ/情報解禁!!(あいり) 画像3
Sei who loves Midori, fights against his fate from his vampire blood and for the sake of protecting the younger brother he loves, Ai who has accepted that he has become a vampire, waits for his siblings he just misses,
 would bring even more tragedy...

Since it's not a horror movie this time
the people who don't like to be scared
I definitely want them to be able to watch it ♥

Reina-chan and
Tanaka Reina-san too
is starring in the CHASERS story and Baba Tooru-san
who appeared in Keitai Kanojo will be starring in CHASERS too ♥

I wasn't really able to film with Reina-chan but
she gave me a "Do your best!!" so I did my best ♥ ^ヮ^

When it gets closer to the opening,
I'll talk about various things ok? ♥

They're opened a home page too so
definitely please check that out ♥

Right, in that, today,
we're in the middle of filming C-ute's new song "Momoiro Sparkling"'s MV ♪ ***

I'll do my beeest ♥

I'll do my best today too!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

I'm off to eat lunch ^ヮ^

---------------------------------------



Ahh sounds kinda interesting though I wonder how they are going to split the movie in half? no wonder it only took 5 days to film! gosh! 8/TEN-Risu



  • 2 comments:

    1. WOW, she's playing a character named Midori??? Could that be any more perfect? I guess Airi really is a kappa after all! (Midori means green, which used to be Airi's image color and is associated with kappas, which everyone should know that Airi has a thing for XD)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ah I didn't think of that haha ♥ -Risu

      ReplyDelete