Saturday 16 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ C-ute tour. (Airi 15/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/℃-ute ツアー。(あいり 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/℃-ute ツアー。(あいり 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/℃-ute ツアー。(あいり 画像3Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^


Sorry for the late update yesterday T~T ♥


It's warm today too isnt it? ^ヮ^
It's completely spring
so I'm happy ^ヮ^ ♥

The cherry blossoms on the outskirts of school
are extremely cute too ^ヮ^ ♥

There, I trotted towards school today too...

My lessons began from the 12th but
I still haven't started my subjects yet so
everyday it feels fresh ♥

By the way, this year,
art will be on Thursday ^ヮ^ ♥

It seems I'll be doing an oil painting artist copy of a famous artist's work ♥

I look forward to it~ ^ヮ^

Ah and you know right?
For some odd reason I have Japan History twice on Fridays~ ^ヮ^; ♥

How strange. >w<

But I look forward to it! ^ヮ^

And after that
we had the rehearsals for C-ute's tour ♥

We've got all of our places right ♥

This time we'll have another challenge in this tour
at the moment, we're looking for a challenge to make ^ヮ^

We ate dinner ^ヮ^
soon we'll be starting up again ♥♥♥

We'll do our best (^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)

Ah~~~!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Tomorrow is the first day of the collaboration concert with S/mileage XoX

Nervous, nervous, excited, nervous (-3-) ♥ ...

After we finished the rehearsals today
at once, my mind changed
and tomorrow I have to be in the right mode ♥ ^ヮ^

Those coming tomorrow!
Look forward to it... ♥ ^ヮ^

As for the pictures
1. C-ute at break  ^ヮ^
2. With Mai ♥
3. The cake I received for my birthday from the softball club members ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Everyone, take part,
please treat us well ^ヮ^ ♥

Right!
I'll do my best tomorrow ♥ ^ヮ^

-------------------------------------------



Do your best! and what challenge should you guys do indeed...
OH ALSO! On the Hello! Channel Mook, the cover says something about Buono! having a joshikai meet (girls out meeting) so they'll be featured in Hello! Channel yay~ 7.5/TEN-
Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment