Wednesday 13 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Cousin ♪ -Maimi 13/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/いとこ 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/いとこ 画像2Hello ☺

It's good weather today right?

I love spring...

Changing topics,
something that was really healing happened before *** ^ヮ^

The truth is, the other day, my cousins came to my house ♥

....I say too but I was at work so I wasn't at home but

when I came home from work, my mum told me various things ^ヮ^ ♥

"It was cute!~ ♥ she's gotten big ♪" ...^ヮ^

Well then, I'll tell you that story that healed me... ♪

First of all, my cousin has three siblings but

the youngest child and her papa had a conversation ^ヮ^

"Where's Mai-chan~!? (・o・)" (Mai-chan is of course, me ^ヮ^)

"Mai-chan's at work"

"She has work~!? Then I can't marry her any time soooon!!"
"Eh!? Then, who would you marry!? ^ヮ^"

"
○○-sensei!!"

"Hehh~ ^ヮ^ Then you've had enough of Mai-chan~!? ^ヮ^"

"That's because Mai-chan has wooork!!"

That was cute for some reason...♥ (♥ヮ♥)

That girl is still 3 years old but

whenever I meet her before, she would be embarrassed and would end up hiding behind my aunt
"Yes!!" no matter how many time she's passed on to us, I can't talk to her but ^ヮ^

being small, the little time I don't get to see her, in a blink of an eye she'll end up being big ^ヮ^

So she can say something like that eh~ ^ヮ^ surprised me ♥

it's been a while, I miss you~ ♪

well then well then, after that, I'll be off full of vigour

P.S
here recently, big aftershocks will continue to happen again so

everyone, please take care of yourselves.

--------------------------------------

Ahah! that's so cuuute~ 10/TEN-
Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment