Monday 25 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Outfits ♥ -Maimi 25/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装 画像2
Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Yesterday we had the collaboration live with S/mileage at C.C.
Lemon hall in Shibuya ♪

I sweated a great deal!! ^ヮ^

I was perfectly about to burn!!
I used all of the power I had leaving none behind

That's how it felt like ^ヮ^

At the final part, it becomes a battle between physical strength but lives are mysterious you know?  ^ヮ^

Amazing strength ^ヮ^

The next live is the long awaited first day of C-ute's tour on the 30th April but

C-ute will do their best to power up when we meet everyone!!

Please try not to pull your legs everyone...!!!!

Well then well then here

are the pictures...

(Picture 1) This outfit is for singing and dancing intensely with

(Picture 2) And the encore outfit *** the patterns are cute ♥

(Picture 3) Lastly, when we put in our fighting spirit

This is the after image from us putting too much energy in~ 
(* ̄O ̄)



And, today
I have training for the play Ran!!

If I think about it, it'll already be one month until the real thing right?

Today from the beginning until the end, we're carrying on removing the break scene
℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装 画像3

I'm still not quite there yet but I'll definitely be good before the real thing!!

When I watch the other co-stars acting, they're really amazing, I'm honoured by them T~T

I have to do my best!!

Right!!!!!! I'll be putting my fighting spirit in

Good night

P.S
This became a late update sorry

----------------------------------------------------



Ahh the second outfit looks cute! Like PJs~ 7/TEN -Risu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment