Thursday 14 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Yes! -Nakkii 14/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/はいっ! 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today we had the RH for C-ute's concert again

As for me

I finished getting into all of the songs!

Right, can I remember them all?

Yeah, I can't remember them all eh~...

Hahaha


I'll do my best-su

by the way, by the way, by the way~

the day after tommorow,

it's the concert with S/mileage!

somehow it feels like we're in a pinch

Ah~

I have to do my best to remember the order eh~

But I'm excited~

N?

Ah, I forgot to lose weight

Crap,

the members of S/mileage are thin so

it's embarrassing standing in line with them~

those coming,

please don't compare me with S/mileage

A wish from me.

-Nakajima Saki-

--------------------------------------------



Oh poor Nakkii hehe 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment