Tuesday 26 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Pride ♥ -Maimi 26/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ほっこり 画像1Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi


Something happened to me earlier ^ヮ^

I went to buy a cake with the manager for Airi's birthday!!

When we were paying, there was a guy on the next register...!!

That guy,
he said: "P
lease put in a lot of horeizai in here, I'm just doing what I can with this as I'm taking them to the victims of the disaster!!"
(I think Horeizai is some sort of ice pack...t-that you can eat?)


Surely, that person was thinking: "those victims wouldn't easily be able to eat sweets and surely there are people who want sweet things!!"
so he went to the cake shop right? ^ヮ^

I thought that person was a really good person....

Somehow, it was a day where I felt pride for people ^ヮ^

Right then right then,
changing topics, today I had the training for "Ran" and...

I took a picture with Sugimoto Yumi-san who is playing the role of Tsukikage ^ヮ^

I'm a shy person and it seems Sugimoto-san is somehow a shy person too

I think from here on I'll steadily open myself up!! ^ヮ^

Well then, tomorrow's another day to do my best o(^ヮ^)

Goodnight

-----------------------------------



Aww that's very sweet of that man 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment