Wednesday 13 April 2011

Polls! What is your favourite Inazuma song?

This post is so late it's pretty useless >< but I thought to at least make a quick post


Results
Otakebi boy WAO/Maji Bomber!! 32% (22)
Seishun Bus Guide 16% (11)
Ryuusei Boy 10% (7)
Shining Power 7% (5)
Total Votes 67

Thanks for those who voted~~
I wonder if Berryz will sing any other songs for Inazuma..
and it's funny cause Heroine ni Narou ka sounded like a Inazuma song title
Overall I do loove these songs, so energetic and powerful!
I'm only really disappointed with Shining Power, the costumes and PV, in fact that PV kinda put me off the song unfortunately. Same case with Ryuusei Boy, but for that song, I looved it form the radio rip, but the PV looked cheap to me, and wasn't a big fan of their costumes either.

I would say I agree totally with these results! xD
there's just something about Otakebi Boy, it can get my hyped up in no time, and Maji Bomber is the same
I didn't used to think much of Seishun Bus Guide, but gradually I learned to love it.
and it was round the time when they released the PV that I started following Berryz, so I guess it's a special PV to me~

WAO!
UsaTEN

1 comment: