Tuesday 26 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Heehaa ( ・∀・)b -Mai 26/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ヒーハー( ・∀・) 画像1
Otsukareeraisu ☺


Today was warm wasn't it? ♥♥♥
As I thought, being warm is the best right?~~ ^ヮ^ ♥


Today we had the rehearsal for C-ute's independent concert again
We had a run through o(^o^)
We're still not perfect yet (T~T)(T~T)
We have to be more and more!!!!


But it's too fun *laughs*


I miss Yaji-san (´^`) ♥ *laughs*
It'll be our first showing
of the album songs ♥♥♥♥

Hagi-san will do her best entirely :3

I want it to hurry up and be Saturday ( ´艸`)

well then well then
let's do our best tomorrow too ♪

Sarabajaaa

-------------------------------



Aww Maimi still doesn't practice with them? must be tough for her!! 7.5/TEN -Risu

Edit: *laughs*... I just went on Hello! Online and saw that the new Momoiro Sparkling pictures! (They're cute by the way!!) and I thought ohhh I see.. then I clicked onto the next blog and suddenly the picture changed *w*!!  That was too quick!! -or maybe I just didn't notice)

No comments:

Post a Comment