Wednesday 13 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Diet ♥ Chisato 13/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ダイエット千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ダイエット千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Recently, I've started my diet again
It's pretty troublesome~ >w<
I want to eat sweets *laughs*

Chisato, if the taste is different,
I can eat quite a bit </3
It's like I don't understand well
what is means to be full (゜∇゜)
The yakiniku place has various kinds of food??
I eat the things I want to eat
and I end up eating rice and meat and the food people leave behind (-3-)
I end up thinking: it's a waste if I don't eat it

This is bad right?
my stomach becomes big because the following day
I end up eating quite a bit

I diet
I eat a lot
I diet
I eat a lot and it repeats in cycle (;_;)

This is baaaaad~

This time I'm dieting with Mai-chan so
it's reassuring but
the members of C-ute are thin so I get impatient 
(;∇;)/~~
That suuucks~ (-3-)

My aim is 4 kilos \('o')/
4 kilos is haard *laughs*


I'll do my best!
I'll do ma best! *laughs*

Baichaako (♥ヮ♥)♥

----------------------------------



A-ahh Chisa! just do your best! but remember to stay healthy too~ I really can't diet either.. I eat when I'm bored or if I just think about something in the house.. I just want to eat it @w@;;.......but I exercise to make up for it!! >O< -8/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment