Saturday 16 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Tommorow is… ♥♥ -Mai 15/4/11

Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today we had the rehearsal for C-ute’s live!
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/明日は。。。。 画像1

we went through it one way or another (♥♥)
Yeah but we’re still not quite there yet T~T

C-ute’s live will be starting soon right?
We have to do our best more (^o^)/!

Yessaa (^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)!!!!
Yes, I don't know what that's supposed to mean *laughs*


Iya~~~ ♥♥
Tommorrow we're beginning the live with S/mileage! (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)
Kya~~ (^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)
This is bad, this is bad, this is bad yo!
Nervous+excited ♥

This is the first test of us doing it with S/mileage

I want it to hurry up and be tomorrow (^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)


Well then well then, let's do our best tomorrow (^o^ゞ

Sarabaja~~!

-------------------------------------------

I wish they did another Berryz and C-ute concert actually haha.. and I wish I could go to that TwT~ 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment