Tuesday 12 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ 17 years old. (Airi ^ヮ^) 12/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/17歳。(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^ ♥

Suzuki Airi
has turned 17 years old (♥ヮ♥)♥

To be honest, the time this blog is put up
my birthday would have ended but! (♥ヮ♥)

I received a lot of comments
in yesterday's blog
thank you very much ♥♥♥

There are a lot of things in me
that I want to do and that I have to do as I become 17 years old ^ヮ^...

One by one, even little by little
everyday I'll do my best to be able to grow to the fullest ♥

I had to make an Airi revolution I declared on the 1st of January ^ヮ^ ♥

17 years old,

they call this age eternally seventeen...^ヮ^ ♥

I want to make this important and precious ^ヮ^

And
I feel I want to be really grateful ^ヮ^

my parents who have raised me up to this point.

After I have work
the time I have with my mum is short and also
supporting me without one word of complaint, my little brother.

Really, I'm glad to be born in this household ^ヮ^ ♥
My family I'm proud of!!

Thank you.

And my friends. ^ヮ^

You look at the average me
and not the idol Suzuki Airi.

It makes me happy >w< ♥

Thank you. ;) ♥

And the members ♥

We've been a near a family, this association ♥
you support me, encourage me,
I want to do my best from here on too 

Thank you ;)

And the staff.

You spend a lot more time than us
taking care of us and I'm nothing but grateful >w< ♥

Thank you very much T~T ♥

And and
all of the fans!! (♥ヮ♥)

Because everyone is here,
I'm here.
Through the songs I love,
I get to meet everyone,
I really believe we've been bounded by a deep bond ^ヮ^ ♥

I can share fun times with everyone

and

everyone sends me power

Suzuki Airi,

I'll do my best not to forget to be myself!! ♥ヮ♥

from here, please treat me well too!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Right!
I'll do my best tommorow too! ♥

--------------------------------------



Awww sweet Airi. I especially liked the bit with her friends! 10/TEN-Risu

P.S Ahah~ Just because I was interested~ Here's what Momo, Miya and Risako said:

Momo: News Extra!! Airin, happy birthday >w< ♥ Big sister is happy that Airin has gotten bigger once again TwT ♥♥ Here on too, rely on leader more and more ;) Ufufufu ♥♥♥♥


Risako: Airi, grats on being 17 years old. For Airi, have a wondeful year ♥ let's get on together from here on too ok? I looove you


Miyabi: Today is Airi's birthday *** Congratss ^3^ ♥♥♥ I'm in the same unit with her for "Aa!" and "Buono!" but she's really cute ♪ Whenever we meet, I'm healed ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment