Sunday 17 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ From a photoshoot. (Airi ^ヮ^) 17/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影からの。(あいり 画像1Hello ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

From this morning, I had a photoshoot
for "Young Gan Gan"-san ♥ ^ヮ^

This time I'm in the opening 8th page
and the front cover ♥♥♥

Thank you very much ♥ヮ♥

I had a total of 6 poses for the outfits ^ヮ^

We took a photoshoot of my favourite "different subjects" ♥

What are "different subjects"?

Those who think that! ^ヮ^

Definitely please check it out ♥
When they've decided a release date, I'll tell you about it ♥

I did various things!~ ^ヮ^

Right, after that I have
C-ute's Rehearsal and Buono!'s recording for their radio show ^ヮ^ ♪

This long day will go by a blink of an eye so
I'll do my best to concentrate ^ヮ^ ♥

......somehow at the moment
I ended up appearing on Mai's ustream channel ♥

I'll do my best too~ ♥ >w<

I'll do my best tomorrow too ^ヮ^

--------------------------------



Ahh they really have to run around a lot doing various things! they must get so exhausted aye.. and oooo I didn't know Mai was doing a USTREAM @w@; 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment