Wednesday 27 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- New song- Maimi 27/4/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/新曲 画像1Hello ☺
It's Maimi

The TOP picture of the GREE page has changed right?

The truth is, this picture is for the 16th song releasing on the 25th of May 

A picture for "Momoiro Sparkling" ^ヮ^

This time, it's a bright, energetic and exhilarating song ♪

As for the pictures today,
they are from the shooting of the Jacket but

when I was shooting,
Nakkii, took this picture for me ***

(Picture 1)
Naki-san  ♥ Thank you  (^ヮ^)/℃-ute 公式ブログ/新曲 画像2

(Picture 2)

In the jacket photoshoot,℃-ute 公式ブログ/新曲 画像3
we prance and jump up,
hold balloons and accessories,
and you can get the feeling of us talking to each other

it was a really fun photoshoot (^ヮ^)/

Until before the release,
there'll be a lot of people who have been able to hear it

even a little bit, I think it'll cheer up everyone ♥

And, from today,

the movie I starred in: "Black Angels" is on DVD sale and rental 

I play the role of Urarara and in the pictures from the really popular manga from the 80s,

the manga fans can't destroy the images of Urarara

and it made me think of various things!!

She's strong but, somehow she has a shadow,

even though she's an assassin, she's a kind girl,

that is Urarara!!

there are action scenes too, in the filming, I got various advice from the characters around me so

definitely, this time, I think a lot of people will be able to see it ^ヮ^

Furthermore, today, we'll be releasing the New Years DVD of Hello! Project release ^ヮ^ ♪

Here, definitely please see it ♥♥

Well then, I'll be off today too

----------------------------------------

R-risu should be doing work again ahahahhhh~ hey Kelly 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment