Thursday 21 April 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Art! (Airi ^ヮ^) 21/4/11

Good evening ♥

  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/美術!(あいり) 画像1
  • ℃-ute 公式ブログ/美術!(あいり) 画像2
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
Thursday...

It's the day of A-art!! (♥ヮ♥)

Art for second years is first of all:
oil painting but not just oil painting,
an artist copy of a famous painting ^ヮ^ ♪

I chose Klimt-san's "The Embrace" ♥

At the library,
with everyone, we looked up famous paintings but
Klimt-san's pictures painted by him
made my chest leap ♥

Today I took two hours
to do a rough draft ^ヮ^ ♥

It's complex~ ^ヮ^; ♥

Also,
I just painted normal colours for the magnificent colours ♥

I'm excited for next week~ ♥♥♥

So with that,
today,
we had a recording for a tv show ♥

NHK WORLD
"Int'l After School"

Starring: WISE,
C-ute, VERBAL (Guest)

The broadcast date is 29th April
*It's not broadcasting in Japan.
The programme's URL:
http://www.nhk.or.jp/afterschool/e...
Unfortunately,
it's not broadcasting in Japan but
it was extremely fun ♥

I look forward to when it broadcasts ♥

Right, tommorow is the last day of school this week! ♥

Shall we do our best? (♥ヮ♥)♥

Good night 
(σω-)。о゜

-------p------------------------------------------------


Waoo! that's the picture from Elfen Lied ahah~ is it bad that I only knew this painting from Anime... and I'm an art student who knows nothing about art............................... but Art only once a week! I guess it makes Art much more fun for Airi since she has something to look forward to every week! She took so long doing that other painting but I never knew what happened to it in the end since I missed those translations ^ヮ^; but I guess they take it easy in their lessons since I'd have to do something like that in 2 or 3 days TwT~ buuuuuu well anyway~ 8.5/TEN - Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment